My Birthday Wishlist!

7:11 AM

I’m turning 21 on September 2! This is one of the biggest birthdays I’ll ever have. I don’t necessarily want anything for my birthday, but if I could ask for something it would be these three things.



I’m obsessed with this bag. I made a post comparing some high-end bags with some from DailyLook. A bag similar to the Mini Mac was featured. I would gladly take either bag. The only differences are the name and the price. The name doesn't matter as much.

Makeup Brushes
I’m a makeup addict. It’s true. Hello my name is Tiana and I’m a makeup addict. I think I have enough makeup for right now, but I could definitely use some new brushes. Preferably a complete set. I really like the sets from Crown Brush (it's on sale for $59.95 hint hint ;)), Sigma, and Zoeva (this one as well from Zoeva).

Interchangeable Lens Camera

I have an obsession with all things photography. I would love to start getting serious about it with a new camera. The specific camera I've been loving has the power of a DSLR but is a lot more compact and can change lenses. Some of my favorites are from Nikon, Samsung, and Sony. I also like this DSLR from Nikon.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images