Healthy Life, Happy Life | Healthy Rainbow Salad

12:00 AM

I can't believe how fast September has gone. Hard to believe my birthday was just 4 weeks ago! It's been a good month. Nothing to really complain about. Another month down for my Monthly Motivational Monday posts. If you have missed any posts, click here to find them all.

image

Here is a recipe that I can't wait to try some day. I'm not a huge vegetable person but I hope this will turn me into one. It was created by Niomi Smart. She is on a self-described "plant-based diet" (vegan in other words). She made a video for this recipe using the following ingredients:

Kale
Quinoa
Chickpeas
Lentils
Half Bell Pepper
Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
Cucumber Chunks
Avocado
Lemon
Pomegranate
Coriander 
Beetroot
Baby Gem Lettuce
Chili


She is a huge inspiration for anyone. I love her style, blog, and YouTube videos. I recommend checking out her links and some of the other recipes that she features on her YouTube channel. They look amazing.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images