Back to School | School Essentials

12:08 PM

Everyone always gets the same school supplies: paper, notebooks, binders, and pencils. But what about those essentials that aren’t on your supply list? I have a few essentials that I can’t get through the school year without.



Classical Music
Doesn’t sound too exciting, right? Just trust me on this one. It’s technically not a supply but it’s definitely essential. I have a classical station on Pandora and iTunes Radio for when I’m studying and doing assignments for class because I won’t get distracted by singing along to my favorite songs.


Colorful Pens
I don’t think I could buy a normal pack of pens. They are just so boring. When I was in high school, I found my love for colorful pens. I always used them for taking notes and it made it more to actually take them. I got mine for $3 at Target and I was so excited for it! I also use these in my agenda.


Post-it Notes
I think this one of my more essential supplies. I use it as my to-do list and for reminders. I like getting the cube because it comes with a lot but still has different colors so you’re not stuck with the typical yellow.


Tablet with Keyboard
I finally got a keyboard for my iPad and it was the best thing I could do. I downloaded Microsoft Office applications and I can now take notes and have it available on my computer as well. It’s also nice to play games and go on social media in between classes.

What are your school essentials?


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images