Monthly Motivational Monday | Back to School

12:00 AM

I feel like this is a new start and I'm very excited about it. I'm starting a new series that comes out every Monday, and each month has a theme. I had this idea since before I started my blog, but ever since watching this video, I was convinced to do something that came with consistency. This new series is the first step!

It is called Monthly Motivational Monday! The first Monday of every month will introduce the theme and every post after that will relate to it in some way. I will still be doing normal posts that don't have to do with this series.



This month is Back to School! I thought it was only fitting since I start school on August 25 and other people will be preparing for school as well. I always look forward to this time of year. It's the second "new start" of the year, so it's something to get excited about (at least for me). Keep an eye out for new posts every Monday. If you're still in school, have a great year!

xx

Posts Featured in the Back to School Series:
Agenda Organization
Tips to Keep With You All Year
School Essentials

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images