Monthly Motivational Monday | Healthy Life, Happy Life

12:00 AM


image
I absolutely loved doing last month’s Monthly Motivational Monday. If you missed it, you can find all of the posts here! This month is all about making a lifestyle change. This type of thing usually comes with January but why not start now? It isn’t easy to just quit cold turkey on all of things that you once loved to do. Hopefully the next few weeks of post will give you some inspiration to become a better you. I will be doing the same things all month long along with updating you every Monday.

If you want to join me, start by heading over to Blogilates. Every month Cassey delivers a new password that gives access to a full month of workouts on an easy to read calendar. I have done her beginner calendar and it will definitely kick your butt. Everything is completely free and all the videos are from her YouTube channel.

Follow along on this journey of not just getting in shape, but making a lifestyle change. I’m looking forward to sharing all of the tips that I find helpful and also trying some new recipes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images