Friday Favorites

12:00 PM

I haven’t done anything like this before and I thought it would be a fun to share them. And now, these are a few of my favorite things (sang as Maria from The Sound of Music)!


All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
This song is played constantly on the radio station that I listen to and I’m obsessed with it. My boyfriend isn’t a big fan of it but I always sing it when it comes on. It’s really catchy and has a good message attached to it: you should love your size no matter what, “because of every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top”.



Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj
This song!!!! I first heard about it on YouTube. Jessie J did an acoustic cover of the song for a radio show. Her voice is absolutely perfect. She did such an amazing job and after that I was hooked. Every time it came on the radio, I turned it up and would start singing it. It’s definitely going to be one of my favorites for a while.


Let’s Be Cops
I was a little skeptical of this movie. I thought it was just another stupid movie. I was so wrong. It was one of the funniest movies I’ve seen in a very long time. It wasn’t just comedy either. It also had some action as well. I definitely recommend seeing it. You won’t regret it!



Walt Disney World
Oh Disney. I was so happy to go here with my boyfriend. It’s been forever since I’ve been. It was probably the longest and hottest day. And of course since it is Florida, it was humid. I can’t even count how many waters we bought. It was definitely worth it and we had the best time. Here are some pictures from our day. And I met my twin!!!







"I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad!"

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images