Review | Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner

12:00 AM

When it comes to shampoo and conditioner, I can’t seem to stay with the same products. I always end up changing, trying to find the next best thing. Ulta definitely helps because they have drugstore and high-end brands.



I was first drawn to this specific brand because it is sulfate-free and has argan oil. The next best thing? It is only $7.99 and was buy one, get one 50% off!

When I first tried this, I immediately noticed the amazing smell of both of the products had.I looked at the back of the bottle and it has grape seed oil in it. Definitely a plus. The shampoo lathers very well and my hair feels very clean when I rinsed it out. When I tried the conditioner I thought it was great. My hair felt so soft when I got out. I definitely suggest adding oil to the ends of your hair to make it shine.

I definitely LOVE this product and plan on repurchasing it when I run out!

What’s your favorite shampoo and conditioner combonation?

xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images