Back to School | Agenda Organization

12:38 AM

I absolutely love agendas. This time of year is the best for shopping for them. I especially like the ones that start in August and go to December of the next year. Some of my favorites are from Jonathan AdlerLillyPulitzer, and Vera Bradley.



I bought a Jonathan Adler agenda back in March and I love it. It meets all my needs and it doesn’t hurt that it’s adorable too. The only thing that sucks is it ends this December. Fortunately my school gave out their own agenda and I can start using it in January.

How I Organize My Agenda:




I’m a huge believer in color coordination. It makes life easier and I think it’s fun to see all the different colors. While I was shopping school supplies at Target, I saw the most perfect pack of 18 pens fromPaper Mate InkJoy. It was only $3. Best. Deal. Ever. Using these pens, each class will have a different color assigned to it. When I write down my assignments, it’s easy to distinguish what class it’s for.

I also love using Post-it notes. I like making my to-do list and sticking it on the week I’m in. I don’t know why but I like to leave it there even when I check everything off. But it’s nice to look back and see what I did. I got this huge colorful cube from Target for $3.99. Pretty good deal. I got one almost 2 years ago and I still haven’t got to the color of the cube yet. It lasts forever.

I think I explained everything that I do pretty well. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below check back next Monday for another Monthly Motivational Monday post!

xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images