Bag Envy | Buying a Knockoff vs High-End

12:00 AM

I have the biggest obsession with handbags. I always see one that I absolutely have to have, but I never end up buying it. Usually it’s way too expensive. I thought it would be fun to show some of my favorite bags with their cheaper alternatives all from DailyLook.com. I was browsing their website and saw a lot of similar bags to some of my favorite designer ones.



Chloé 
The bag on the left is the real deal. I’m sure you could barely tell a difference because these bags look exactly the same. Besides a few minor details, the only other difference is the price.
Chloé  - $795
DailyLook - $49.99

Céline
I think this bag is one of the most iconic and hard to find bags around. There’s something about it that’s just classic and makes you want it. And now you can!
Céline - around $1895
DailyLook - $49.99

Rebecca Minkoff 
I posted on my twitter that if I ever got a Rebecca Minkoff bag I would be the happiest girl in the world. That day just got a little closer. I’m obsessed with this bag and it would make a lovely birthday present (hint hint ;))!
Rebecca Minkoff - $195
DailyLook - $39.99

Chanel
Chanel is just the classic brand and this bag exemplifies that. The quilted pattern with the chain strap is very recognizable. You can’t really beat this price either.
Chanel - around $2700
DailyLook - $44.99


What is your favorite handbag at the moment? 

 xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images