Haul & Review | Inglot & MAC Cosmetics

4:17 PM

I feel like it’s been so long since I’ve written a post. Do I have an excuse? Kind of but I could have made time for it anyway? But things will be changing on this blog and I’m very excited for this change to take place on August 4th!!

On the Fourth of July, I went shopping at Macy’s and found myself in the makeup section. At first I was just browsing and then I came across Inglot. And then there was some kind of gravitational pull coming from MAC and I couldn’t stop myself.



Inglot
I first heard about this brand from Casey Holmes on YouTube. She has this amazing tutorial on winged eyeliner and false lashes using their gel eyeliner in 77. So of course, I had to have it. When I looked online and saw it was $12 I almost bought it then but I decided to wait and told myself that I didn't need another gel liner. When I went into Macy’s and saw they had Inglot, I knew it was meant to be.

This product works best using a thin eyeliner brush instead of an angled one. You can control more of the product this way. Mine is from Blend Minerals. The color shows great and I don’t have to apply as much as I did with the elf cosmetics gel liner for $3. I LOVE it and thinks it’s definitely worth it.

MAC
I think this is my favorite all around makeup brand. I especially love their face products. I have been hearing great things about the Pro Longwear Concealer (from JaclynHill on YouTube). The guy that was helping me suggested I go with NW35 even though I’m NW40 in Studio Finish. This will give me more of a highlight on my face. I also decided to pick up a Pro Longwear Eyeliner in Black Ice because I can never have enough eyeliner.

I was a little nervous using the concealer at first. It was definitely lighter than what I was used to. I figured if I just set it with my Studio Fix Powder it wouldn't look so dramatic. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. Setting the concealer with my normal powder definitely helps and it stays all day. The eyeliner is pretty much perfect. I was surprised that it didn’t run down my face like all my other eyeliners. I didn’t even set it with black eyeshadow. It did need to be reapplied to keep the color but I still LOVE it.

I hoped you all enjoyed this two-in-one post today. Make sure to look out for changes coming to my blog soon.


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images