Style Me | Skater Dress

8:04 PM

I think this week has officially become the week of new series on my blog. I would like to introduce a fashion series called Style Me. I will find a certain item that I completely love and show different alternatives to it. I am using Polyvore to create the look and you can follow me there as well!



I have always been a fan of A-Line dresses and I guess it has changed over to Skater now. I think they flatter every body shape. Fitted on the top and flared on the bottom. How could you go wrong?

This dress was the inspiration for today. I love the lace detailing and that it's see through before it flares out. It looks really cute with booties as well. The color shown is Tibetan Red. It also comes in Black and Ivory.
$128

I have been a fan of Lauren Conrad ever since Laguna Beach. When I first saw her recent collection, I fell in love with almost every dress. This one, especially, caught my eye. I love the floral print and cap sleeves.
$270

I heard about this brand from Louise and Zoella on YouTube. They did hauls on their clothes and I thought they were really cute. When I went on the website, I was surprised at how affordable they were as well. This particular dress caught my eye and I couldn't look away. The scallop lace is adorable and the belt adds a subtle touch to the outfit. The color shown is Cobalt. It also comes in Black, Cream, and Red. Right now they are offering 20% everything in the store with the code: GET20
$45

Forever 21
One of my personal favorites. Most of my tops actually come from this store. As you can probably tell, I'm obsessed with lace dresses. (If you look on the side, there is a direct link to my Pinterest board for dresses. I have a good amount of lace ones on there.) Anyway, I think this dress looks great in White. It adds a little innocence to it. And the brown belt suits it very well.
$22.80

ASOS
I haven't really heard a lot about this brand except for a few things here and there. So far I like what I see. I love that it comes with varying sizes for every shape. This dress is very simple with the short sleeves subtle pleating on the skirt. The color shown is Black. It also comes in Navy.
$28.58

That's all that I have for now. I hope you enjoyed! I loved putting this together. It gave me an excuse to do a little online window shopping!

What's your favorite store?
*This post is not sponsored.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images