Sunday Best

3:43 PM

I feel like this week went by so fast and I usually say that about every week. I'm just happy it's over and I have Thanksgiving break (not technically but I'm taking the whole week off). I'm going to be traveling and there will be some posts about that going up on my blog Monday - Thursday. These are some of my favorites from this week.
Walking in NYC as a Woman | I just came across this video this week and I was immediately intrigued. I have been in this same situation before. Not just sexual harassment but harassment in general. Guys have honked their horns at me, shouted obscene and rude comments, as well as giving me a hard time about my height. I don't think they understand how much it affects women when they do that. It's also very tasteless. It's nice to give comments but keep it classy. Don't say something sexual. If you haven't seen the video, I've included it below. And personally I think guys don't have it as bad as women.
Cold Weather | Now to something a lot happier. I love this time of year because of the holidays and the cold weather. It's finally starting to get cold in Florida and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately it won't stay like that for more than a couple of days. Now I'm heading to New Jersey and New York and the weather looks amazing. It could be a little colder but I'll try not to complain too much. 
Holiday Sets | I love that makeup brands come out with holiday sets and I honestly wish I could get all of them. My favorites are from Tarte, MAC in Smokey Eyes and Beige Eyes, and Benefit. A little hint for those who are interested.
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images