My Favorite Eyeshadow Base | Maybelline Color Tattoo

12:00 AM

I only just started to wear eyeshadow. I never really knew what to do and still don't. I keep it pretty simple with 3 colors, but what really makes it work is the eyeshadow. The first day I wore eyeshadow it creased so bad. Thankfully I was wearing glasses and no one could really see how terrible I looked. I definitely learned my lesson and headed to my local CVS in search of the perfect eyeshadow base. It wasn't easy. There are none (at least my CVS didn't have any). I then remember watching a YouTube video and someone used a cream eyeshadow for a base. I knew Maybelline had the Color Tattoos and decided to get two neutral colors for everyday wear. I fell in love!


I bought the colors Bad to the Bronze and Creamy Beige



They were both $6.99. Bad to the Bronze is a good color for a shimmery going out look. I definitely like Creamy Beige for everyday though. It also goes on a lot smoother because it is part of the Leather series.

Creamy Beige | Bad to the Bronze

My makeup stays all day with these bases and I couldn't ask for anything better. I definitely recommend trying these for yourself. And try some of their brighter colors if you're a little more bold with makeup.

What is your favorite eyeshadow base?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images