HR&PT Travels | How I Pack

12:14 AM

I'm so excited!!!!! It's 8:44 PM on Sunday Night and I'm not going to sleep tonight because I'm leaving at 3:30 AM for the airport to go to New Jersey and New York. My heart is so happy! I'm going to be a nightmare tomorrow with no sleep and I'll probably be hating everyone but I'm still excited for it. Keep up with me on Twitter and Instagram for updates (@HRandPT)!

I wanted to do a series on packing for my trip because I always find these very interesting. I will be doing one on my suitcase, beauty products, and carry-on. I tried to make this as detailed as possible (After I took these pictures, my mom had me put the first pile of clothes in space bags. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of that.). The suitcase I have is from American Tourister a billion years ago.

Clothes
I always seem to over pack and this trip is no exception. But I think it's better to over pack then leave something behind. Even though it's going to be cold, I wanted to pack some casual clothes for when we are at the hotel and I don't want to wear jeans and dress up. When everything was in, I tried to keep everything to one side and stack it as high as I could so I had more room.



Accessories & Beauty Products
This was the hardest to pack. I had so much that I knew I would need and then I brought products that I wanted to try for makeup. It was hard to part with some of it. For the bags, I only brought croosbodies because they are the easiest to carry for walking around. I am carrying a satchel/shoulder bag with me on the plane. 



Outside
You're probably wondering what I'm doing with my shoes or if I'm even bringing any. Yes I am. I have a pair of boots in the front as well as flats. There was no way those were going to fit in the big pocket. In the smaller pocket I have 3 belts.



xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images