The Exfoliator You Didn't Know You Needed

12:00 AM

Let me tell you a little bit about my skin. I have oily skin. After about 5 hours I would need to reapply powder and fix my eyeliner (very unfortunate). My acne used to be a lot worse on my forehead with a lot of scarring but thankfully it has cleared up significantly. I still get acne on my chin and my cheeks at that time of the month. A patch dark spots appeared on my left cheek at the end of April and still hasn't completely cleared up. I have no idea why it appeared but when I get stressed it ends up getting worse. I have a few dark spots on my chin and my right cheek but it's not as bad as my left one.



Now that you know all of that I can get to the product. I have pretty sensitive skin and was very excited to finally start using Simple Skincare. I have heard very good things about their products and decided to pick up a few basics. I saw the Exfoliating Facial Wipes and was immediately intrigued. I have to exfoliate once a week because I start peeling at my eyebrows and on my nose. Putting makeup over that makes it look 10 times worse.

I really love the exfoliating facial wipes because it's a lot easier then having to go to the bathroom and wash my face with a normal exfoliator. I can be lazy at my desk and do it while watching a YouTube video. It's just like removing your makeup with a wipe. The only downside is my face gets a bit red after I use it. But what can I do? I definitely recommend checking out the rest of the Simple Skincare line and trying some of their products. I can't wait to get my hands on this moisturizer.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images