Sunday Best

12:00 PM

Hard to believe it's already Sunday. Where has the weekend gone? This week I started blogging again after a two week hiatus (:/). But I'm back. So everything is good :). Here is what I've been loving this week:


1989 | I can't not put this as one of my favorites. I don't think I have listened to anything else since it came out. I guess you can say I'm kind of obsessed. You can check out some of my favorite songs here. Maybe by next week I'll be obsessed with someone else's album. But for now, "we never go out of style".

Prescription Sunglasses | I have astigmatism in my left eye. What does that mean? I have no clue. But I'm supposed to wear my glasses to help correct it. I absolutely hate wearing them especially when it's sunny outside (and I can see perfectly without them). My mom gave me her old sunglasses and I got my prescription put in and I love them so much. I wear them more than I wear my normal glasses. And they help my vision as well. They are from Burberry but unfortunately it's discontinued.

CVS Deals | I guess you could say that CVS takes all of my money. They always have amazing deals and it probably makes it worse that I live right next to one. I recently got a deal on Sally Hansen Salon Insta Gel Strips for 75% off! I've never tried these before and it's cheaper then actually getting my nails done. I actually suck at putting nail polish on. There may be a review on this in the near future.

Portable Battery Charger | This is the best thing ever created. All you need are your USB cables. It can also charge an iPhone and iPad at the same time. I got the 6000 mAh version with two USB ports. It also makes the perfect gift. I plan on buying it for my dad. He travels a lot and he will love it for the plane and his car. I definitely recommend it.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images