Sunday Best

5:38 PM

This week has been one of my easier weeks. I didn't have a lot going as far as school goes and I'm starting to post more consistently. Hopefully I can keep that up for next week as well (fingers crossed!).

Sunday is one of my favorite days. It ends my weekend on a very relaxing note and I can start preparing for a new week, which usually means I'm writing down all the things I want to accomplish that week on a post-it note and sticking it in my agenda.

Here are my favorites from this week:

  1. Fifty Shades of Frozen. It's surprising how well they fit together. And I guess Frozen will never get old.
  2. Peek-a-boo gone wrong. I love the little girls reaction. She's adorable.
  3. This as a tattoo. It's like a heartbeat.
  4. Zoella Beauty!! I'm a huge fan of her videos on YouTube and I love her new beauty line. It's not what you would expect.
  5. This agenda on Design Darling. I'm obsessed and I love that each day has its own page.
Until next Sunday...

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images