Healthy Life, Happy Life | Trying New Things

12:40 AM

I'm really loving this month so far. And I definitely love this theme. It's good to change your lifestyle and start to lead a healthier one. Of course, it's not always easy. It involves cutting out foods you once loved and trying new things. But we all have to eventually do things that we don't like, right?



Exercise
I was never the type of person to continually exercise for more than a month. I did it a few times but I never stuck with it. Sometimes I would get too busy during school or I was too busy to take 30 minutes out of my day to do something so simple. After I was done, I could go right back to being lazy. I will admit that for the past week I haven't exercised but hopefully that will change today. Instead of being lazy in the morning, I could do my workout for the day so I don't have to worry about later when I start to get tired.

Food
This is something that's hard to change as well. I used to never try new foods because I was afraid. Of what, you may ask. I honestly have no idea. I started trying new foods and even though I may not like them sometimes I do. For example, I tried shrimp with my boyfriend on my 20th birthday and it has become one of my favorites. I don't regret it for one second. But sometimes it doesn't always work out. I tried quinoa last night and I didn't like it at all. I haven't given up on it yet. I will continue trying different ways of eating it until I find something I like.

Lifestyle
I'm a lazy person in general, just ask my boyfriend. I like to lay in bed as long as possible and not do anything. And it doesn't help that I've been binge-watching Sex and the City. This is what takes away from me actually doing something productive. I sometimes feel bad and start to do something so the day wasn't a total waste, but it's never enough. I hope that I'll stop wasting my day, and start using it to my advantage. That is the biggest lifestyle change that I want to make. I also hope to not stress as much as I used to. It caused me to get dark spots on my face and I hate it. I need to learn how to take things slow and not freak out.

I hope you take some advice and if you have anything else, please leave it in the comments.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images