Healthy Life, Happy Life | Workout Playlist

12:33 PM

It has been TWO WEEKS since I last posted!! That is ridiculous. I really hope it never happens again but I've been super busy with school. And last week kicked my butt. And hopefully things will be calming down now. I have the next 2 posts for this week already in mind.

I have put together a list of 7 seven songs that I think will keep anyone motivated while working out. If you are looking for songs similar to these, I suggest using the Spotify app Lazify. You drag a sound onto the app and it gives you a list of similar songs in a playlist. It definitely comes in handy. Or try using Pandora and going to the Workout genre. I used to do that when I went to the gym.


What are some songs you love to workout to?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images