Review | Maybelline Master Kajal and The Rocket

12:00 AM


If you're new here, then you don't understand my addiction to makeup. It's pretty bad. I would buy makeup everyday if I could. I have had a few products on my list of new things to try. I decided to go to my local CVS and see if there were any good deals. Maybelline had a great deal where you spend $15 and get $5 back in ExtraBucks. Definitely a great incentive. I also printed out a coupon for $5 off $15 on a cosmetic purchase. At this point, I couldn't resist. And since I can't rely on other people's opinions, I had to buy it for myself and test it out. So I did that yesterday


Master KajalI knew I wanted to buy the Master Kajal eyeliner. I saw a commercial and I was hooked. It looked so interesting and even more interesting when I first used it. The whole tip is eyeliner. You can't retract it or sharpen it. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. It kind of scares me because if one day I accidentally break it, that's it. No more eyeliner for me.

Since it's a cream eyeliner and I line my waterline, I was afraid it would run down my face like my other eyeliners. I decided to set it with black eye shadow just to be safe. It went on pretty smooth and the color is very intense. Within 6 hours, a little makeup had run down to just under my eyes but the color was still on my waterline like I had just put it on. I was very impressed. I give it a 8/10 and I LOVE it. It could improve by staying on my waterline without eye shadow.

The Rocket | I think mascara is a gimmick. It claims to do amazing things but I don't think it ever does. At least not that I've seen. I decided to try this mascara because it was there and it said it wouldn't clump. I hate when that happens because it makes me not want to wear any mascara at all. The brush really matters too. If it doesn't look a certain way, I won't even buy it. I'm very picky. I also went with the non-waterproof mascara because waterproof is too wet for me.

I really liked this mascara. It wasn't as bad as thought it would be. It applied nicely and didn't clump which is very important to me. I only applied one coat and I really like the effect it had on my lashes. I'm not sure if they had more volume but they did look nice. I give it a 9/10 and I LOVE it.

I definitely recommend trying out these products for yourself. Products work differently on everyone. Let me know if you do!

What new products have you tried?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images