May Mascara Combination

10:52 AM

I feel like a failure as a blogger. It’s been around 5 months since I wrote a blog post and that’s a little ridiculous if you ask me. I miss having a creative outlet to express my love of beauty.

I’m not sure what made me want to start layering mascara. Maybe I have too many that I want to try. Maybe I needed more volume. Whatever the reason, I absolutely love the difference it makes. It’s nothing to someone that passes by me, but I think it looks pretty damn good.



This month, I’m using two mascaras from Maybelline: Pumped Up! Colossal and One by One, both in black. I start by apply Pumped Up! on to my lashes (where else?) and try not to get them clumpy. I find that this is key. After, I immediately apply One by One. I don’t let the previous mascara dry or it will be harder to apply. I also try not to let this clump. Don’t be afraid to use a brow/lash comb. It has saved me a few times and works great for separating my lashes.
Let me know if you also do this. Or even use the same mascara.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images