College | Spring Semester 2015✔

4:55 PM

I like the thought of writing about my experience with a semester before and after it finishes. And seeing as how the spring semester just ended for me on Monday (woohoo!!), why not talk about my experience and what I've learned about myself.


For one, I always start strong. I've never had a problem with that. I'm actually really focused on school and nothing gets in the way. Right around the time midterms start, I get a little too comfortable. My focus starts slipping and it's like I'm getting senioritis (which I didn't even have when I was a senior). I can see the semester coming to a close right before my eyes and I can't wait for it to be over. By the end, I had to cram in some of my classes to pass them. I did and at this point, that's all I cared about.

Hopefully I'll never get too comfortable again. Next time I'll focus a little more on school and less on everything else. I'm taking summer classes so hopefully I can put this new mindset to use.

How did everyone else do this semester?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images