Haul | LORAC Cosmetics

1:11 PM

Hautelook has recently become one of my favorite websites. It has great sales at up to 75% off. One of my favorite sections is, of course, beauty. I'm obsessed. Last month they had a sale on Lorac Cosmetics and the deals were amazing.

$36 $18

The first thing I saw was the Spring Bling Platinum Collection. I did my research last night and saw that it was no longer available. The set comes with a gunmetal ombre sequined bag. It can definitely hold a lot of makeup. 

Onyx | Precious Metal | White Gold
The set comes with 3 shimmer eye shadows in White Gold, Precious Metal, and Onyx. They are highly pigmented and show up very well. A great alternative is the PRO Palette

Pewter | Black Slate
It came with Cobra Mascara. The brush is curved (just like a cobra) and is supposed to curl, lengthen and add volume to your lashes. It also came with 3D Lustre/Linerin Pewter/Black Slate. Personally, I’m not that good at liquid liner with a brush. I’m more of a gel and pencil kind of girl. The liner seems to dry fast and has a little shimmer to it.


$32 $5
The next thing I got was the Oil Free Wet/Dry Powder in WD5 (dark). It was the only powder being sold and appears separate on the website as well. You can use it wet for sheer coverage or dry for full coverage.


$36 $3
The last product I got was the Cococin Cream Compact in CR8 (deep). I’m actually really bad at trying to match my color when looking for makeup online. I took a shot in the dark with this one and it worked out. The formula is derived from young green coconuts. 

I saved over $80 in retail value. I definitely recommend checking out HauteLook. You won't be disappointed!!
*This post is not sponsored.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images