DIY | Easy Sugar Scrub

5:35 PM

Pinterest is my favorite social networking site. There are so many categories and it’s a great way to get inspiration for almost everything. My favorite category is Hair & Beauty. It consists of hair, makeup, nails, and skincare. It’s perfect for a girl like me. Recently I've been looking for recipes for sugar scrubs to help with shaving my legs. I wanted to get them really smooth for the summer. And I didn't want to spend $15 on it either. When in doubt, DIY!!!!


After making the sugar scrub, I wasn’t sure how I should shave my legs. I had pinned this picture from Pinterest saying to shave, scrub, and shave again. This was supposed to remove all the dead skin cells. I could also just use the scrub and then shave. 

I put these two methods to the test. I found that my legs were a lot smoother when I shaved, used the sugar scrub, and shaved again. There wasn't a significant difference but I could tell a difference. I recommend trying both of these yourself and seeing what works out best for you.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images