Review | LORAC Cosmetics

3:17 PM

A few weeks ago, I did a haul on LORAC Cosmetics. Ever since then, I have been testing it out as often as I can to give a proper review. And since it was makeup, I had absolutely no problem with that (#makeupaddict).
Cococin Cream Compact
I first tried this product with the sponge that came with it. I really loved the way the product applied on my skin. I noticed that it was very full coverage and I didn't even have to use concealer. I haven't had that with any foundation! I started using it with a foundation brush and blending it all together with a damp beauty blender. I LOVE it!


Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder
This product is also full coverage (when it's used dry) and I used it to get rid of any shiny parts on my skin after I applied the cream foundation. I tried not to use a lot so it wouldn't cake up on my skin. If you use it wet, it gives a sheer coverage. I haven't personally used the product this way but I'm sure it will work out fine. I LOVE it!


3D Lustre/Liner
Any liner with a brush tip doesn't like me at all. Or maybe I just don't like it. Either way, I'm not good at it applying these type of products. I would probably have better luck with a felt tip liquid liner. However, when I did try it out on my hand it faded away within a couple hours. I assume you would have to reapply it. Personally, I HATE it.


Eye Shadow
I really liked the eye shadow. They really do show up great, even on my skintone. These colors can create a great smokey eye. If I was better at makeup maybe I could actually acheieve it. I just keep it simple though. I definitely recommend using some type of eye shadow primer so the shadows stay on your lids. I LOVE it!


Cobra Mascara
When I see a mascara advertised to do something speical, I never beieve. But when it comes to the brush, it definitely makes a difference to me. This is the first mascara I used with a curved brush so it was a little new to me. I liked that it follows the shape of your lashes instead of just being straight. I LOVE it!


I definitely recommend trying out these products for yourself or any others by LORAC. Let me know if you do!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images