Tips to Stop Procrastination

8:42 PM


I have a serious issue with procrastination!! I can’t even deal with it properly. This post is a prime example of how bad it is. This was supposed to go up on Thursday but I got so busy with school. At this point, I realized that I seriously needed to get it together and focus. What I needed was a concrete schedule of what had to be done and when it needed to be done. It sets a goal for myself and hopefully I won’t have to make any adjustments.


Write Down Everything | For me, taking 5 classes can get a little stressful so this is especially helpful. Writing down everything thing that I need to get done is already better than having it on different pieces of paper. It’s also important to know when you have to complete these things.

Factor in Work or School | I go to school 3 times a week. On these days I would prefer to do as little work as possible. It’s important to know when you have enough time to sit down and work on everything.

Other Commitments | I have to factor in time to work on my blog. I also made a weekly schedule for this based on this calendar. I put what posts I need to do for the week. It also helps so I don’t stress about what to post. If you know that you need to make time for something important, write that down too. You don’t want to forget and end up not having time for other things.


Plan Days Accordingly | Now that you know how your week will look, plan your days. Don’t plan too much on days when you know you will be busy. Make sure you give yourself time to complete everything. I like the boxes so you can check off things as you go along. My week goes from Monday-Sunday. You can adjust that for your schedule if you need to.
I hope this helps in stopping procrastination. It really does suck, but hopefully we get through it together.

What are your tips for stopping procrastination?


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images