Sunday Best

12:49 AM

I swear weeks are starting to go by faster and faster. It's already Sunday and I spent my weekend laying around and watching movies. Here's what I've been loving this week.

"Mean Girls" Alum Jonathan Bennett Plays Grool Or Not Grool

October 3rd | This date means everything if you love Mean Girls. Jonathan Bennett was featured in an article on BuzzFeed. And yes, his hair still looks sexy pushed back!

Dancing With the Stars | I have been loving this season of DWTS. My favorite dances from this week are from Sadie & Mark and Bethany & Derek.

73 Questions With Reese Witherspoon | She is so adorable! And her house is so cute. I especially love her backyard. Check out the rest of the interviews from Vogue. 
A to Z | This show makes my heart melt. I can't wait for next week's episode. It's about the relationship of a couple named Andrew and Zelda. Andrew is the hopeless romantic (just like me) and it seems like he would make the perfect boyfriend. Zelda plays hard to get. It's on NBC Thursdays at 9:30 PM. Here's the trailer.
Oliver Gal | I am obsessed with these prints. They would fit perfectly on the wall above my bed. These are a little pricey but are often on Haute Look for a decent price. My only problem is I could never decide which print I can't live without. See for yourself and I would definitely check out the Fashion section.
Worst Things to Say In a Relationship | This is something to pay attention to. My boyfriend has told me a couple of these. Yet I have been guilty of #4. I think it's something worth reading, especially if you're in a relationship. You never know what you've been guilty of doing.
3rd Shift | I love Cheerios. It's something about the blandness that always gets me. But this commercial brings me close to tears almost every time and the little boy at the end is so adorable: "I just wanted to have breakfast with you."
Carly Cristman | Her story is so inspiring. Some people really need to hear this (and you know who you are). Just because things don't work right away, doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Your life has a plan and everything will work out in the end. It just takes time before you discover what you were meant to do.
What have you been loving this week?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images