DIY | Jewelry Storage Under $10

12:00 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I could never understand how someone could go out and spend an obscene amount of money on something as simple as jewelry storage. Maybe I can understand it if you have a lot but it still doesn't justify spending $100 on it. It never has to be expensive. You can make something simple yourself. Everything I bought for this project was under $10 at Walmart.


What You Need:

  1. Sterilite 5-Drawer Mini Desktop Organizer 
  2. Felt Mat
  3. Old Pair of Jeans
  4. Tape
  5. Scissors
What To Do:
  1. Cut the felt mat to fit on the inside of the drawer so it can show through. Tape it down on the sides so it doesn't move.
  2. Cut the jeans to fit in the bed of the drawers. Tape it down. This way your jewelry won't move around when you open the drawers.




















It's as simple as that. My boyfriend helped me with this project when he was still here. I also did this with my makeup storage but in the 3-drawer style. It is unfortunately not as organized as this one. I suggest designating each drawer for each type of jewelry that you own. This makes it easier to find as well. And use double-sided tape if you don't want to see the tape sticking out.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images